I figure now is as good a time as any to try my second test.
I add in the test 2 = “II” and copy the C and D formulas from the existing row
So, now I have my 2nd test and it is failing. It might not feel like it, but this is good. Very good!
It’s the rhythm of TDD – write a failing test, make it work using the simplest way possible, then refactor (i.e. tidy up) the code.
I reckon I know how to fix up this code.
After a quick peek in the Excel help files on the “if” statement, I change the code
Public Function i2r(i As Integer) As String
If i = 1 Then
i2r = "I
i2r = "II
Then I switch across to Excel and press F9 to recalculate.